POST recruitment are recruiting a Senior MI Analyst for an eCom retailer in Leeds, this is a newly created role to assist retail specialists on a portfolio of customer focussed projects.
This role is ideally suited to a proven MI analyst with a proactive mindset, who is looking for a role with real autonomy where there is an environment to influence change.
Duties will include;
- Ensure business performance trends are understood; succinctly describe the issues and identify concerns, communicating to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Advise where data and analytics can help drive strategy, improve campaign performance, and support delivery of more efficient marketing
- Gathering and analysing data from multiple datasets to build customer models and segmentation to improve our customer experience
- Analyse data to identify key strategic and tactical marketing & commercial opportunities, and mitigate financial risk
- Develop processes & reporting to communicate insights to relevant stakeholders in a consistent, timely manner
You will be;
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant STEM discipline
- Technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Experience in R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI desirable
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present clear recommendations to multiple levels of management