Consumer Additions are working with a popular health and fitness business who are looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst.
- Play a key role in all quarterly, annual and long-range forecasting and business plan exercises
- Manage production of the monthly management pack and board report
- Provide extensive support to the internal capex committee through development of accurate capex reporting and analysis
- Business partnering Property and Development teams
- Take ownership of all investment feasibility models and deliver continual improvements
- Improving the commerciality and financial awareness of non-finance teams
- Supporting the financial accounting team, enabling them to maximise efficiencies through additional utilisation of MIS tool
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong accountancy understanding across all primary financial statements
- Demonstrable commercial skills, ideally with experience working in an FP&A function
- Able to self-motivate and work to strict deadlines
- Effective prioritisation skills
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found on our website. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.