Junior Analyst, Business Transformation
6 month FTC role
THe Junior Analyst will be responsible for providing business analyst and training support of the Pega roll out for LMS working alongside the business transformation manager and project manager. Key focus will be business training and management of business requirements after initial design. Support sprint show and tells, work stream readiness and go-live.
Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities:
- Management of Business Requirements after solution design is complete
- Support initial requirement gathering including documentation
- Develop and own Pega training for end user with support of Pega business transformation manager
- Validate business requirement changes before any CR’s are raised, including review of current requirements and understanding what and why a change is required
- Manage relationship between business transformation and business SME’s.
- Communicate any identified changes or risks to Pega project team
- General Process observation and Analysis as required
- Commercially aware and focused on customer needs/satisfaction.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
- Proven training experience.
- Ability to build strong internal/external client relationships.
- Experience in Business transformation and change.
- Ability to use a variety of tools to document e.g. Microsoft word, Excel, Visio, O365 suite.
- Working to tight deadlines..
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- Logical and methodical approach when handling of tasks.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude.
- Demands of role will require peaks of effort and extra hours from time to time.
- Willingness to travel occasionally as the role requires travel to different offices and at times client sites.
- Ability to provide both good verbal and written communication skills in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain network of contacts with internal suppliers, internal customers and SMEs.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task as jobholder must prioritise and handle several projects at any one time.
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking, initiative, pro-activity, persistence and innovation.
- Experience of working within a financial environment and dealing with legal, compliance, IT, operations, client services and marketing.
- Experience of producing or supporting development of training and material
- Experience of workshop facilitation.
- Experience of formal requirements management process.
- Experience of internal SME’s and Stakeholders