Customer Support Agent - Salary £19,500 - £20,500.00
Location - Tewkesbury
Our client is looking for a Customer Support Agent to provide comprehensive support across scheme registration activities. Coordination and administration of day today processes; namely registrations and renewals while delivering customer service excellence.
- To undertake administrative and certification tasks supporting all areas of thebusiness
- Process appropriate certification documentation for all applications and renewals
- Office duties/clericalprocesses
- Application processes in line with Scheme requirements for applications
- Apply all relevant standards and how they can bemet
- Make recommendations and forward to the DecisionMaker
- Carrying out a recommendation, assessment and evaluations for the certification schemes
- Effectively utilise the database and Microsoft Office software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook etc. to support administrativeprocesses
- Support others internally and externally in delivering the aims of thebusiness
- To promote Schemes and services via sales activities wheneverpossible
- To prioritise workload and maximise the benefits to ourcustomers
- Suggest improvements to the database and schemes where possible
- Liaise directly with all registration applicants of all aspects of their application
- Provide business performance information from the database and registers
- Developing administration and customer service processes to meet present and future needs.
- Administration skills and experience essential; GCSE Maths and English
- Accurate administration skills and experience of working in a busy environment
- Sales skills to promote the business
- Develop an understanding of the industry
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- IT Skills including MS Office, Excel and an ability to learn to use a bespoke database
- Customer service skills and an ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders & Clients effectively
- Have good time management skills and work well under pressure to meet targets
- Requires a clean driver’s licence to enable use of a company vehicle when needed for visits
Please contact Alison at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.