Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be exclusively supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for a PA, based in central Cheltenham.
It is important to note that this role will involve extensive international travel and you will be required to hold a valid/up to date passport.
- Provide complete administrative and secretarial services including telephone calls, emails, data entry etc.
- Prepare all documents including correspondence and emails
- Conduct research and/or analysis as outlined by the Managing Director
- Ensure all correspondence and relevant documents are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Travel support with preparation for trips and meetings
- Attend International and National meetings, as required
- Carry out all tasks as requested by the Managing Director
Requirements / Preferences
- Bachelor degree preferable
- 2+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant at executive level in a commercial environment
- Language skills preferred : German, French and/or Mandarin
Excellent knowledge and experience in MS Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel & Teams
- Comprehensive Research & Development Skills
- CRM experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Professional and Confidential
- Have the ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
- Be prepared to accompany the Director to meetings when required Internationally & Nationally
- Valid UK driving license with clean record
- Valid UK passport
This is an exciting opportunity, if you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you.