SEN Teaching Assistant needed perm role September start
SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistants needed September start Coventry
Your new role
Hays Education are currently recruiting an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, for a Primary School based in Coventry, West Midlands.
We are working with an inspirational SEN school, that supports pupils aged 4 to 11 on the Autism Spectrum with additional needs. Our client school is seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant, to join their team and provide excellent support to enhance their children's learning and development.
The qualifying candidate should have experience of working with children with Autism Spectrum Condition or other special educational needs where skills and experience can be transferred. You've and be able to demonstrate this through their working practice and strategies used to provide the best support for every pupil.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be level 3 Childcare/ST+L CACHE or degree qualified.
- Have recent experience of working within a classroom supporting with SEN.
- Be resilient, positive thinking and hands-on with your work practice.
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff.
- Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.