The UK's market-leading £1.3 billion turnover electrical wholesale business are looking for a driven and proactive Key Account Manager to join their North East region. The group currently have an impressive network of 380 businesses across the UK and this figure continues to grow with new openings and strategic acquisitions. They offer excellent long-term career opportunities and promote a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success.
The role of a Key Account Manager within the group is a senior and sought after position where you will play a key role in the continued success and growth of the UK's biggest electrical wholesale business.
As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships and developing existing business with key customers
- Prospecting new business opportunities
- Managing the bid and tender process to completion for new and existing opportunities
- Supporting profit centres in the region to increase revenue
- Working remotely, managing your diary and reporting directly to the senior management team
As a Key Account Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- An uncapped bonus
- A package including a company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Contributory pension scheme
The successful candidate for this role should be:
- A proven sales/business development person with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to spot and capitalise on opportunities to maximise profitability
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ambitious, outgoing and proactive
- Organised with managing workload and being able to work on own initiative
- Flexible with remote working, working hours and travel throughout the North East
- Electrical supply chain experience would be beneficial but is not a necessity as product knowledge training would form part of the induction program
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more!