This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing software business in the North East. Our client is the first company of its kind in the industry and have seen early success since launching, with very ambitious growth plans. The company are looking for an individual who is a self-starter and has a strong background in a SaaS sales environment. Our client are offering a competitive salary and excellent commission structure, with a great working environment and the chance for international travel.
- Manage your own pipeline of prospects from lead-gen to contracted clients.
- Onboard new clients, providing strategic advice and delivering product recommendations.
- Delivering expertise to our prospects and demonstrate the value in our solution.
- Understand client needs and industry trends and use this insight to help develop and improve the businesses platform.
- Deliver product demonstrations and record videos showcasing what we do and our fantastic results.
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships.
- Engage directly with decision makers, internally and externally.
- Attend industry events, often these are international (these events are virtual at present)
- Achieve and report on KPIs agreed with the CEO.
- Experience in a SaaS sales environment.
- Demonstrable ability to source leads, convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person while hitting established sales targets.
- Organisation is a must as you will need to be able to keep on top of the progress of all open and closed deals.
- Tech-savvy, able to learn how to use new tools and systems quickly, and super confident using a mix of communication, presentation and other business tools.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competitive basic salary + commission
- Flexible working/Hybrid working.
- Regular company social events
- Learning budget - self-development is part of the business culture.
- 24 days of paid holidays (on top of bank holidays)