An experienced Marketing Assistant is required by our client based in Wellingborough to support the marketing team in a range of activities including social media, web copy, blogs, mailers, image editing, data entry, analytics, and promotional materials. This role is a full time, permanent role, Office based (Wellingborough) and salary is dependent upon experience.
As Marketing Assistant, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager, and will support the wider team in carrying out the marketing strategies of the company and supporting the wider organisation.
- Social Media – content generation, curation, analysis, and management
- Web content – copy, blogs, imagery, data entry and basic development
- Mailers – planning, copy, imagery, distribution, and analysis
- Multi-media – image, audio and video creation and editing
- Digital and printed materials – planning, copy, imagery, and development.
- Training materials – creation and distribution of training materials and certificates
- Analysis of competitors and market research
- Support the wider team and organisation as/when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Marketing qualification or relatable experience
- Background in Healthcare or Product Design marketing is preferred.
- Professional experience managing social media for organisations.
- Website CMS – WordPress and Umbraco
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design software including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premier Pro
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp or Pardot
- Competitive Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Core Hours 8.30am-5pm with flexi time available’
For more information, please contact Anna Wood-Penn and send your CV to Satarah Recruitment Limited.