My Client a leading Business Services firm is looking for an EMEA Management Accountant to support them for a period of 1 year to cover maternity.
You will be based in a modern office, with a great team atmosphere.
The position requires a hands on approach and would be a great opportunity to build on your experience within a reputable company.
• Responsibility for the accounting function including financial reporting, quarterly reporting and month end close process for EMEA entities, which includes tasks such as:
• Preparation & posting of journal entries into SAP
• Preparing / approving payments
• Preparation of accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of month end binders
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting / financial statements
• Occasional posting of invoices
• Ensures the accurate and timely closing and reporting of financial results in compliance with statutory requirements (including US GAAP reconciliation)
• Liaison with internal and external audit including preparation of “prepared by client” schedules, and implements recommended procedural improvements
• Preparation of monthly variance analyses and commentaries, liaising with FP&A department to confirm these are in line with their forecasts
• Ensures adherence to internal controls
• Involvement in the finalization of statutory accounts
• Liaising with local tax and accounts advisors
• Communicates with other areas of the organization to achieve the finance department’s objectives within the context of the broader business
• Ad hoc projects
To be considered for this role you will need:
• SAP experience (essential)
• US GAAP experience would be advantageous as would international experience.
• You should have experience in reporting and working with auditors (internal and external)
• Comfortable within a matrix structure
If you love the sound of this temporary role then register your interest now and APPLY!