We are currently working in collaboration with a leading tier one utility provider with locations across the UK. The position will involve working on an FTTH telecoms framework contract throughout the South West.
This position offers excellent long-term career growth potential with a healthy forthcoming order book. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £65k | Company Car or Allowance | Annual Bonus | Stakeholder Pension | Private Medical | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Responsible for overseeing FTTH telecoms civils projects whilst working closely with the fibre management team.
* Ensuring that all works are planned and managed according to NRSWA guidelines and service level agreements ensuring that all targets are met
* You will have operational responsibility for managing a team of Supervisors; ensuring works meet specification along with Health, Safety and Quality guidelines
* Overseeing financial reporting including a P&L
* Compiling reports showing the status of work in progress and an overview of the overall performance including forecasts and resources
* Ensuring that staffing resources are optimised
* Presenting to the client whilst establishing, developing, communicating and maintaining customer relations
* Overall responsibility for ensuring site shut down in a timely manner as per permit conditions including final reinstatement
* You should have previous senior management experience working on telecoms civils projects
* Excellent knowledge of streetwork & HAUC legislation
* Good commercial awareness
#telecom #civil #fibre #splice #duct #copper #cabinet #pole #excavation #FTTP #FTTC #FTTH #PON #Utilities #NRSWA #streetwork #projectmanagement #supervisor #agent