I am currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to work within the Adults health and Wellbeing directorate at my client, a leading public sector organisation in Doncaster (DN4 Postcode)
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (‘DoLS’) team that ensures that statutory requirements are met.
- To assist in the processing and recording of requests for authorisation under the DoLS statutory process, ensuring tasks are completed in line with agreed procedures and timescales and systems, records, clients and partners are accurately updated
- To maintain a working knowledge of all relevant legislation, policies and departmental procedures relating to the DoLS process
- To provide the service with general administrative support using a range of software packages; photocopying/ scanning/ indexing/ postal duties/ maintaining basic financial and statistical records and arranging and attending meetings as directed and producing minutes
Tyo be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of operating administrative processes within a busy office environment
- Have customer service experience and good communication skills
- Have experience of working to tight deadlines
- Be experienced in working with computers, including with Microsoft Office and databases
- Have an excellent understanding of data protection and security of information principles
The hours of work are full time and are between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.
What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee.
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's