The company has been trading for over 10 years in the connivance retail space; it has over that time transformed itself into a front-runner in the chilled & organic product range supplying over 500 retailers across the city of London with ambitions to be national. The company goal is to feed the nation with high quality and affordable food.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Processing orders, cross checking internal systems to ensure that all orders are correct and delivered to the respective client on the correct day and time.
- Managing multiple clients, sales rep and delivery drivers requests and queries at once. Ensuring all requests are responded to accurately and in timely manner.
- Undertaking financial administrative duties, including credit control.
- Able to deal with multiple customer and sales team queries and requests, monitoring email accounts, work phones and landlines. Ensuring all requests are responded to accurately and in timely manner.
- Management of customer accounts; ensure that customers adhere to credit terms, build relationships with clients, and ensure all customer requests are met.
- Engaging with customers in a professional manner and communicating weekly statements, delivery updates and promotions
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, you will be working closely with the clients, sales reps and delivery drivers so interpersonal skills are essential.
- Technological skills: proficient in Excel as well as the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Able to think outside the box - able to come up with innovative ideas to aid efficiency.
- Confident working as part of a young team
- Flexibility - able to work long hours when necessary, to ensure completion of the job.
- Good time management, able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure.