Elevation Accountancy & Finance are really excited to be working alongside a leading organisation, based in the Mansfield area as they look to appoint a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their growing finance team!
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious & experienced individual who is looking for that next step in their career with a business who always put their employees first!
This is a sub-team leader position where you will manage and oversee a team of 2/3 Assistant/Junior Accountants, as part of the wider UK Management Accounts Team. You will be responsible for specific balance sheet categories for all UK entities, and expected to quickly become the departments expert in the given fields.
Duties of the Management Accountant will include:
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Management and calculation of all related accruals, driving accuracy & efficiencies where possible
* Quarterly overhead budgeting using relevant cost KPI's
* Ownership/presentation of monthly finance reports to direct line manager, and senior finance as required
* Build relationships with relevant commercial departments and act as a business partner for financial/numerical queries
* Help to support commercial departments through reconciliation of multiple data sources, and communicating variances back for review and correction
* Support group & statutory audits with all balance sheet category related data / audit requests
* Preparation of subsidiary VAT returns
* Fully support junior members of the team to ensure efficiencies and staff development
* Ad-hoc support to wider UK finance team as required
* Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
* Minimum 3 year's experience working in a finance team
* Excellent IT system skills, in particular MS Excel
* Strong communication skills with the confidence to liaise with individuals at varying levels
* Ability to work well towards strict deadlines
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply today! Or alternatively, you can contact Steph Sierny directly at Elevation for more info!