Job Title - Hire Manager
Location - Harlow
Salary - up to £40k Basic plus excellent bonus / £50k OTE
Our Client is a market leading Hire Company serving the Construction industry. They have a strong reputation and ambitious revenue growth targets. They have a large workforce with a professional feel, placing employee welfare high on their agenda. Their focus is on high levels of customer service standards.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating the hire team of Senior Hire Controllers, Transport Planners and Drivers. You will be ensuring they provide the best possible service in relation to Customer response, Revenue & cost management, hire & delivery. Previous experience in the Plant Hire, Construction or Fleet Management industry sectors would be an advantage. We also welcome applications from strong people Managers.
• Assist in developing the business using efficiencies and system changes.
• You will need to take ownership of the team and their results
• Have a keen eye for commercials managing costs and revenue
• Analysing and improving on SLA’s
• Follow up on potential opportunities
The Person & Skills
For this position you should be an enthusiastic and strong communicator who is motivated to lead and encourage your team.
• First class approach to customer interaction and be focused on achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and operational skills.
• Keen eye for detail, identifying trends and best practices
• Ability to interpret P&L and report on cost and revenue.
• You should be able to work alongside the Sales & Technical & Fleet to provide a seamless service
• Computer Skills will be essential for this position ie. Excel
• Preferably from on office environment with a history of managing a team.
• Up to £42.5k basic depending on experience
• Excellent bonus
• Monday - Friday
• Pension Contribution 10%
• 22 Days + Bank Holidays
Hire Manager - Harlow - £40k
Hodfin specialise in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
So we can best match you to the MOST suitable vacancies please let us know if your details change.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter