A new opportunity has arisen for a growing technology business based in Newbury who are seeking an Accounts Manager to join their team on a long term contract basis.
Reporting to the MD, the role will be responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping and maintaining company accounts. Duties will include:
- Processing supplier invoices, dealing with invoice queries and loading payment runs
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations and recharges
- Producing profit and loss accounts
- Generating monthly management accounts
- Monitor the aged debt ledger, actively chasing outstanding payments, sending out sales invoices and statements to customers
- Liaise with external auditors ensuring accurate information is provided
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will have high attention to detail, good IT skills (Sage preferred) and have prior experience of a similar role such as Bookkeeper/ Management Accountant. The company offer excellent benefits including private medical and dental insurance, life assurance and holidays 25 + bank holidays. There is free car parking available onsite and the business is situated walking distance from the train station.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.