Role: Stores Operative
Due to early retirement my long-established client is recruiting for a Stores operative to join their team. You will be responsible for the upkeep and house keeping of the stores area within a busy engineering company. Loading and unloading heavy materials in a safe manner.
The successful Stores Operative must have an eye for detail and be up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Accuracy and efficiency are essential for this role.
Store Operative duties:
• Receipt and handling of inwards goods
• Loading and unloading heavy materials in a safe manner
• Safely and securely storing inward deliveries in the relevant location within the warehouse.
• General stores housekeeping.
Person Specification Stores Operative
• Counterbalance forklift licence is necessary for this role
• Combi Licence is desirable
• Ability to work under their own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and organisational skills
If you are looking to join a fantastic engineering company as a Stores Operative a company who genuinely looks after their workforce the APPLY TODAY