Warehouse Operatives required for our client in Ripley.
Hours: 4 on, 4 off - 12 hour shifts
DAYS or NIGHTS (static)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a warehouse operative you will participate in the processing of orders; including picking, packing, labelling, and storing of the product.
- Organise and store product as needed.
- Help to maintain organisation, cleanliness, and restock.
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control procedures.
- Promote a positive work environment and maintain safety, always.
- Contribute to a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Contribute thoughts and ideas on improvements.
- Preferred knowledge of hand scanners
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Previous Warehouse and/or picking experience in Warehouse worked is preferred but not essential. We are willing to train!
As a Warehouse Operative you will work in a fast-paced warehouse environment. This role routinely uses heavy equipment. To perform this job you must be able to continuously lift and/or move 20kgs.
Staff365 are a employment business and equal opportunities employer. INDHP