£9.70 per hour DAY SHIFT
£11.41 (£9.70 +£1.71night shift allowance) per hour NIGHT SHIFT
Overtime rates: 40 to 50 hours are at 1.5x times your base pay rate & 50 to 60 hours are at 2x times your base pay rate.
** From 27/06/2021, there will be a pay increase.
*BHX3 only* Pay: £10.40 per hour for day time shifts. £12.11 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
BHX4/5- Pay: £10.00 per hour for day time shifts. £11.71 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Warehouse Fulfilment Associate (UK)
Amazon are currently recruiting for fulfilment associates in Daventry (BHX3/BHX10) and Rugby (BHX5)
COVENTRY TRANSPORT AVAILABLE TO DAVENTRY - BHX3
The hours of work are:
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or by email at Position Summary:
- 40 hours per week
- 4 daysper week
- Set shift patterns
- Fixed Term Contract until January 2022
Working as a fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.Key Responsibilities:
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Key Skills and Experience:
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are