Elite Associates are currently excited to be working with one of the most refined and world-renowned brands within Fine Jewellery and Watches.
Our client is currently looking for an IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE experienced Stock Administrator for a 3-Month Fixed Term Contract based in a Central London Location.
(This opportunity has the potential to transfer to a more permanent role at a later time)
You will be responsible of all back office, inventory, and support activities, ensuring maximum cooperation to get the sales team achieving store targets.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise all related cycle, quarterly and annual, inventory activities.
- Advice on all back office activities such as; data entry into a proper software system
- Product receiving, check on items against invoices, managing incorrect product receiving with the Commercial Company Administration
- Perform after sales services; repairs, communication with repair centers, organizing item shipment to repair centers, follow up on status, providing prompt information to sales staff.
- Tagging activities related to all items to product receiving to reprising.
- Contact IT and system suppliers incase of malfunctioning or damage to any hardware/software device.
- Contact suppliers for any store maintenance issue providing prompt and dedicated update to the Store Manager
- Support the sales staff assisting them during the whole sale process from customer welcome to payment/packaging
The Ideal profile:
- Knowledge of Luxury Businesses
- Store Procedures and process
- CRM techniques and tools
- Store Operations applications (Beanstore, CRM, SAP, etc.)
- Customer orientation
- Integrity and Trust
- Role Competencies
Working closely with:
- Sales staff
- Store Manager
- Support Functions (IT, Suppliers, F&A, etc.)
- Competitive Salary
- Potential opportunity to go into Permanent from a Temporary 3-month Fixed term contract
- Working for a prestigious brand
If you are interest, please apply ASAP for an IMMEDIATE START as this is an URGENT HIRE,