Our client, a specialist small business focusing on supporting the legal sector with bespoke HR software and insurance, are looking to add to the existing 2-person business with an exciting, newly created, role. The Assistant to the MD, will have the opportunity to mould this role into their own by supporting the MD in a variety of ways whilst developing a knowledge of a bespoke and niche business.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with people of all levels effectively.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be proactive in your approach to all tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a Business Administration, PA or Marketing support role
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with and build strong client relationships.
- Microsoft Office 365 skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook. Other IT knowledge may be beneficial.
- Excellent and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent commercial awareness
What will you be involved with:
- Office management - looking after systems and processes within the office, ordering supplies, looking after office insurance, IT and general facilities.
- Client contact and support - dealing with client queries, providing information and setting up new clients on the system with the possibility of some IT demo's on HR software
- Marketing - Supporting the MD with the marketing and social media for the business, looking at the Company Facebook page, PR etc.
- Invoicing and other general correspondence
- Providing general administrative support elsewhere within the business
- Support to the MD in relation to new client projects and supporting new clients for the business.
In return, my client are able to offer a salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 per anum and a tailored benefit package (including flexible working arrangements).
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting time of change, progress, and development! If you are looking for a role with your personal development at the heart of it, then this is the opportunity for you! If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience, your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if your experience fits the above, we will be in immediate contact.