Job Title: Recruitment Key Account Manager
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Salary: £27,000 to £35,000 Basic DOE + Bonus Uncapped + Perks
*Note this position is a Client based position only*
Accredited Legal & IT Specialist Recruitment Consultants with a proven track record, are seeking a Key Account Manager, based at our Bolton, Greater Manchester office, which boasts a Grade A facility, canteen, breakout area, free on site parking and public transport facility.
You will be a Key Account Manager with proven experience within the professional services Recruitment sector, with the ability to work with our in house systems, to see the recruitment process through through various services provided to the Client and hold key experience within development and retentions of existing Clients.
You must be experienced in strategic based sales within Recruitment Solutions to our existing and future Client base. You will hold solid experience within telephone and email marketing based sales, holding excellent negotiation skills along with a dynamic personality!
You must be financially driven and hungry to excel your career within Recruitment. Full product training provided!
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Natural ability and experience in using recruitment software to maximise efficiency
• Ability and proven experience in identifying key accounts through various methods
• High level negotiator and highly competent in working towards KPI's
• Arranging and attending Key Client meetings to provide training on our Client facing software
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• High standard of Written English and target driven
• Ability to work unsupervised and a starter / finisher attitude based on tasks
• High level communication and listening skills
• Minimum 12 months experience in recruitment
• Proven experience in all methods of sales; Face to face, Email marketing, PPC, Telephone, automation
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong Diary Management
• Strong process and planning
• Excellent Communicator and self-motivated
Why should you join Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally. Through our Passion for Recruitment, we have recently launched our Client facing Software which enable us to be at the forefront of evolving Technology.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke, in house created I.T. systems, strategic search methods and our proven theory / practical training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career.
We offer over market rate basics based on your experience, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including company mobile phone, perks app, gym membership and further allowances.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance. We believe in working smart...
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At Klein Hamilton Legal & Finance Recruitment, our process and training not only make you the best at your job, yet provides you with further entrepreneurial skills which assist heavily in your development as a person all round.