Financial Controller required to lead a strategic and operational finance operation. This role requires a commercially minded and technically strong finance professional who can work closely with the CEO and the board.
This will be someone with real leadership qualities, who will lead the finance function, ensuring all financial and reporting obligations are met, and that all related parties are engaged, motivated and being developed so that finance supports the wider business.
The candidate will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, taxation, cost control, debt management, capital expenditure appraisal, equity variation, bank re-finance, acquisitions and joint ventures.
The company offers a very flexible working environment including remote working.
- Direct and oversee operations of the Finance function to meet operation, financial and service requirements, including M&A activity.
- Implement and review financial policies, standards and procedures in-line with ISO standards.
- Lead and direct relationships with key business partners.
- Provide Directors with effective financial insight and analysis.
- Prepare monthly and annual accounts.
- Provide timely reporting and insightful analysis of financial performance.
- Support the Company in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and audits.
- Minimum five years' experience in a management position in Finance.
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial astute
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult and influence at all levels.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally.
- Personal effectiveness, including time management and priority setting.
- High personal drive and resilience
- Continuous application of personal/professional development
- Excellent skill with Microsoft Excel and Xero.