Futon Company is a well-known high street brand that specialises in innovative, space saving furniture, inspiring textiles and appealing accessories. Almost everything we sell is designed in house or by designers we know, and all our futon mattresses are made by hand in our London workshop. As experts in small space living, we have 20 stores across the UK, as well as a robust online business.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the store.
- Recruit, coach, train and monitor performance and attendance of staff.
- Manage and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of all operations in store - customer focus when making all decisions.
- Live the brand values and ensure that the store standards set out by the company are maintained.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- 2-4 years management & sales experience.
- Experience in Retail Industry or similar.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Proven track record of driving sales and achieving store targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At Futon Company we value employee development and invest heavily in our people. In return for your dedication and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Commission on personal sales
- Excellent staff discount in (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday.