Studio Manager - Creative & Content
Exciting new opportunity for an experience Studio Manager to jon a growing creative team!
As the dedicated Studio Manager you will be key in the operations of the department, effectively managing resource, trafficking and planning workflow to support the team and deliver projects to brief, budget and deadline.
You will keep projects on track with multiple stakeholders - establishing the scope of work, ensuring the brief contains all the details the team need to deliver great work and assigning to the appropriate creative based on their strengths, to managing communications with the stakeholders through the project lifecycle
You will cover a variety of projects including launch campaigns, sales brochures and proposals, email creation, print collateral through to general graphic design and copywriting tasks
You will have strong experience in a similar role including
* Proven experience of resource planning in a creative agency, or in-house marketing team
* The ability to read and interpret a brief, effectively planning for it to be delivered with the right creatives
* Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
* Wrike or other studio planning software
* Experience at creating and contributing to a proactive and positive team environment
* Excellent organisation skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
* Comfortable handling print, digital and social briefs