The candidate will play a key role in selling industry leading solutions into new markets and geographies. This is a critical role in helping the client achieve continued growth and account penetration by working in collaboration with a dynamic team to own your market share. A motivated self-starter will excel in this position, which offers exciting challenges and allows the opportunity for an excellent earning potential.
What the role entails:
• Execute prospecting to qualify marketing leads through calls, emails and other channels
• Work with Regional Sales Managers and Directors to execute targeted account activities
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through calls, emails and other channels
• Cultivate and manage prospect database with focus on routing qualified opportunities to the Sales Director for further development and closure
• Identify and set appointments with assigned territory to help achieve monthly and quarterly goals
• Develops relationships with key decision makers and influencers at all levels within prospect organizations
• Presents products and services to all levels and position the benefits of each depending upon the audience
• Presents, negotiates and closes contracts with prospects
• Creates and maintains sales funnel, monthly prospecting reports, and forecasts as well as creating and assigning new tasks and opportunities within the CRM database
• Degree in Business or IT related field
• Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience within an MSP or equivalent, background in sales support or inside sales is a must
• Ability to understand the business challenges the prospect faces and effectively position the clients solution(s) and/or partners.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
• Client Service focused
• Proven understanding of selling technology solutions.
• Strong lead networking/prospecting experience.
• A proven sales track record and measured success in sales and account management is required.
• Maturity and professionalism.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary
• Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.