Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager to join their busy team!
Account Manager Duties:
- You will put ambition and innovation at the heart of our in-store activity and consistently strive to include new ideas and concepts that help achieve cut through at the point of purchase.
- You will adopt a challenger brand mentality and be highly driven by incremental gains and winning for your customer
- You will build and deliver the ambition, vision and strategy for your client which is aligned with their overall objectives.
- You will consistently use data, local knowledge of your team and most importantly ambition and excellence to help scope proposals that drive a best in class return for our customer.
- You will be an extension of our client’s team and integrate fully with ways of working, preferred styles of communication and cultural approach.
- You will be an extremely confident and articulate, whether communicating ideas in person or via proposals. and have high attention to detail ensuring you have fully conveyed propositions in full.
- You will continuously look to build our customers proposition by staying ahead of market dynamics, retail trends and have a high awareness of the competitive landscape. You will proactively drive the sales of research and insights for your account.
- You will have a thorough understanding of how a brand operates and communicates their message and the natural ability to translate this into employee and retailer training and briefing programmes.
- In conjunction with the National Field Manager you will build a high performing team through great leadership, clear direction and motivation to achieve your commercial objectives
- Effectively communicate business and account objectives with your team, ensuring measures of success are established and frequently reviewed
- Effectively manage your internal and external stakeholders; ensuring management information, engagement data, service delivery and client satisfaction information is understood, shared and actioned appropriately.
- Ensure that your account(s) complies with contractual obligations and corporate governance as required by the business
- To be an astute decision maker who can prioritise effectively - with the ability to weigh up options and priorities and provide clear, informed, and knowledgeable advice.
- To have the ability to solve operational challenges elegantly and creatively: “find a way or make a way” and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience of working within the Consumer Electronic or Creative industries (this may be retailer, brand or field marketing)
- Significant experience of producing proposals/high level presentations
- Experience of leading and managing large, remote teams to produce high performance
- Experience of translating commercial strategies into effective activities delivered through others
- Experience of managing budgets and financial performance
- Experience of effective project management with multiple stakeholder involvement
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- An understanding of what good leadership is
- The ability to influence, motivate and engage others
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to identify opportunities and activate them
- The ability to visualise and communicate solutions
- Excellent powerpoint skills
About the Company:
Our client is a company that creates connections. Whether that’s between their colleagues, with the brands that they work with, or with a customer looking for a great product…their connections are what makes the difference. They go beyond field marketing by employing a fully integrated, 360 approach to resolve the challenges their clients face. They have a fully integrated, multi-channel marketing approach which covers Field Marketing, Data & Insights, Digital and Experiential.
By working in partnership with world-leading brands they’re responsible for creating, planning and executing incredible experiences for customers. Their people are their shining stars, a force for good on the ground, creating personal connections between consumer and brand, and memorable experiences that create advocacy. The Account Managers are the driving force of our community connecting brand, retailers, consumers and field teams.
If you think that you are suitable for this Account Manager role, then please apply now!