* Provide a customer- relation and PR function communicating directly with and managing the customer from exchange to legal completion.
* Provide a superior level of service, support and guidance to the customer.
* To give first class customer service.
* Understand the purchasers' needs.
* To continue to build and maintain excellent working relationships with purchasers.
* Understand and implement the Completion Managers processes.
* Adapt and change processes and ideas in line with the purchasers' requirements.
* To report to and support Area Completions Manager and Sales Director
* After exchange, hold primary responsibility for customer communication regarding the buying process, through to completion, including new apartment demonstrations and key handovers on completion.
* Notify the relevant design coordinator once Customer Choices confirmed and signed off by purchaser
* Meet customers on site, at their request, to inspect the properties prior to handover.
* Manage customers' expectations in respect of product, specification, warranties and particularly the construction process.
* Implement customers' requirements promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates to the satisfaction of the customer and the company, including key construction stages and target completion advice.
* Manage changes to design, whether they be construction or client led. Liaise with Design Coordinators and Construction regarding design changes. Inform clients if construction led changes.
* Exchange emails to be sent to purchasers no later than one week from exchange of contracts.
* To compile Newsletters for developments within 6 months from Completion.
* Solicitors, purchasers, finance team and financial advisors to be notified when within 4/6 months from completion should Help to Buy sales need to be exchanged.
* Confirmation of estimated completion date sent to purchaser with details on completion process when within one month from completion.
* To invite purchasers to snag once plot has been white carded. Inspection Tool App issued
* Key & fob information recorded.
* Meter serial numbers recorded.
* To review snagging lists received and identify genuine snagging items. Once snagging items have been confirmed, list to be issued to the Completions Coordinator to record on Sasets.
* Drawings with dimensions, radiator and wardrobe locations requested from the development Design Coordinator and issued to NCF.
* Furniture installation arranged.
* Sparkle clean instructed.
* Confirmation of the following to be received before Notice to Complete issued;
o Planning Conditions Satisfied
o List of information required requested from Howard Kennedy.
o CILs paid
o Warranty Certificates
o Building Control
* Solicitors notified one week prior to issue of completion notice and relevant documents sent.
* Purchasers notified one week prior to issue of completion notice and process explained.
* YouTube link for Handover Video sent with password. Purchaser directed to relevant section of Building Link's residents portal.
* FA notified of upcoming completion date.
* Pre completion email sent to purchaser with utility information and handover video link.
* Handover time and date arranged.
* Organising key collections with Life and NCF.
* Handover; New Handover App in Production
o Keys handed over and signed for.
o HUG packs explained where we issue a physical copy and purchaser directed to relevant section of Building Link's residents' portal.
o Purchaser directed to Handover video on YouTube/ Building Link.
o Home demonstration checklist ticked and signed by purchaser.
o Parking allocated.
o Meter readings taken.
o Inspection Tool App issued if snagging not previously carried out.
o Handover information recorded. Handover App will do automatically.
* Schedule of Completions updated and maintained.
* Purchaser introduced to and handed over to the Customer Care Team two weeks after completion.
* Completions Manager Survey issued to purchaser and results recorded.