Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Energy/Clean Tech brand
My client is a disruptor in the energy tech space. They are rapidly growing and have recently featured as a ‘Stock to Watch’. They are now looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join the leadership team at group level. You must be someone who thrives on B2B lead generation, to help take their unique content products and services to new customers as they gear up for major growth in 2021.
You’ll develop and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, and manage prospect acquisition through direct and digital channels – so the ability to build rapport and manage successful relationships is a must.
Outbound and Engagement and Prospecting
- Own the campaign execution plan for new client acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets, creating a sustainable stream of qualified leads.
- Develop strategies and tactics to build awareness amongst the target audience in the relevant channels – including but not limited to content marketing, digital advertising, email and events
- Devise successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Understand and map prospect user journeys to support the management of workflows in automated sales platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot and SalesForce
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and constantly review and refine strategies
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimisations
- Write copy for branded marketing collateral and content marketing assets
- Manage external agencies, freelancers, vendors and partners to ensure the delivery and performance of our lead generation activities
- Work alongside out PR Team to ensure an integrated communications plan of rich and inspiring content, PR and social activity possesses and always on approach.
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using standard analytics tools
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working cross-functionally to identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
To be considered:
- 5+ years of demand generation marketing experience, preferably within an energy/sustainability/cleantech or subscription-based company.
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experienced with CRM database management, running outbound batch campaigns and lead nurturing through Pardot or Hubspot.
- Experienced with WordPress CMS, and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment and collaboration with other teams
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.