We are currently working in partnership with a growing gaming company based in the heart of the City, who are looking to hire a Finance Manager. This will be an initial 4-6 month contract with the potential to extend permanent.
The successful candidate will report directly to the CFO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist other members of the team such as Financial Accountants
- Preparation & review of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, variance analysis, KPIs and commentaries.
- Produce Annual Statutory Accounts
- Budget, forecasting and analysis
- Preparation of year end analysis and support to the audit process.
- Implement and spearhead improved Finance processes around Tax and Reporting
- Own VAT & Sales Tax for the business
- Handle queries externally and from senior Finance stakeholders
- Ad-hoc support to P&L and month end duties
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Experience playing a key part in undertaking end-to-end Audit process
- Strong understanding of Global Sales Tax & VAT
- Advanced excel skills
- A can-do attitude
If you are available immediately, please apply ASAP