This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join an exciting and dynamic team in Central London. We're looking for a candidate who understands the HR and/or employee engagement space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Job title: Customer Success Manager
Duration: 11 months
Location: Central London
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of customers for our client's People Success platform. This dynamic position requires strong attention to detail and follow through with excellent communication skills.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including, but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer's business goals and strategy
- Analyse customer survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer's needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritise and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required
- Strong working Human Capital Management experience
- Previous experience managing a large number of projects/clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organisational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analysing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- BS/BA degree
- Strong understanding of employment engagement
- Huge passion for technology
- Knowledge of the Gainsight (CRM System)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.