Project Manager - London - c£55,000 - £65,000 with excellent benefits including car allowance
Senior Project Manager ( Applications Manager/ Business Systems Manager - Sales and Marketing ) with specific expertise in customer facing ( B2C / B2B / Web / ecommerce / CRM / BI ) applications required for our Client based in West London (Richmond, Kew, Acton, Ealing, Brentford).
Our Client is a brand leader in the retail / hospitality sector. They have a significant investment plan across their entire application portfolio, that is only being further highlighted by the new post COVID world and the way in which they interact with their customers - Websites, E-commerce, Booking Systems, CRM, BI etc..
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, this is a fantastic leadership opportunity for a strong Project Manager who enjoys broad responsibility. The role will lead on all customer facing systems and will include business engagement (identifying and capturing requirements), project and matrix management and some line management for a small application development and integration team. It will therefore really suit someone who is looking for a role that will stretch their commercial, analytical, advisory, creative and leadership capabilities! And if you enjoy exploring the art of the possible and where technology might take them then so much the better,
If you're interested in taking on this opportunity, it's expected you'll be looking to exploit and develop your skills further in the following:
* Proven track record in project management including significant Sales / marketing / digital / CRM projects
* C'level stakeholder management
* Proven experience managing / supporting / developing web applications on the client side.
* Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
* Digital Agency / 3rd Party supplier management experience
* Demonstrable desire to innovate and keep up to date with evolving technology
* Self-starter who's able to take to new technology quickly.
* Experience with web analytics and optimisation tools.
* Experience working in a matrix structure.
* Experience working closely with marketing teams
Additionally, if you can demonstrate any knowledge in working with / on the following then so much the better:
* Strategy / Road maps
* B2B e-commerce (Magento or similar would be very beneficial)
* UX design / specification
* Sitecore or similar Content Management Systems ( CMS )
* MS Dynamics or similar Customer Relationship Management ( CRM )
* Data Management and Data Protection - including GDPR
In return for your expertise our Client can promise a challenging growth position, working with some great people in an environment where you will really be allowed to make your mark. And depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary circ £55,000 - £65,000 + an excellent benefits package including a £5k car allowance.
For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services. Vadis acts in the capacity of both an Employment Agency and Employment Business