E-Commerce Account Manager UK
An international homeware manufacture seeks a talented Ecommerce Account Manager to join their growing operations in the UK. Reporting to the Head of Ecomms (Europe) ,you will manage the UK ecommerce operation, optimising and developing product sales through key ecommerce accounts and partnerships
- Optimizes and develop the sale of company products in UK through key E-commerce accounts in UK
- Drive a comprehensive business plan that will result in the delivery of sales and profit growth consistent with the Company policy and objectives
- Responsible for achieving sales objectives
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies and develops new Marketplace to increase sales of the group's products in UK.
- Negotiates contracts and conditions with customer
- Participates in the definition of the e-commerce business strategy in UK: collects and analyses market data, changes and creation of new market places, customer needs in terms of type of products, etc.
- Manages and develop the product catalogue on the various general marketplaces
- Identifies and escalates catalogue content errors to the product team
- Ensures the follow-up of the Marketplaces placed under its responsibility: results, product performance, etc.
- Maintains and develops a trustful and profitable relation with e-commerce customers. Takes the necessary actions to increase the P & L.
- Proposes and implements actions to optimize commercial performance (merchandising, marketing actions, promotions, advertising campaigns, etc.)
- Ensures competitors and price watch to help manage the activity (new products, price policy optimisation)
- Maintains and optimizes the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting tools / activity monitoring dashboards in order to monitor the various KPIs (turnover, margin, conversion rate, etc.)
- Ensures a 360 ° view of the account by being the interlocutor of the various internal and external stakeholders (logistics, marketing ...)
- Controls that the orders and transportation are properly booked and treated
- Support Inside sales employees for the treatment of consumer (and customer) requests and claims to solve them. (Requests and claims are return issue, breakage of products issue, delivery issue…etc)
- Works in close collaboration with all the members of the e-commerce teams in France and in Europe, and with the other departments of the company in a concern for continuous improvement and to ensure the smooth running of sales and deliveries.
- This list is not exhaustive
- BAC + 4/5 training (business schools or university course) ideally with a specialization in e-commerce
- Proven experience in marketplace management
- Good knowledge of e-commerce mechanisms (players, distribution, etc.)
- Knowledge of how Amazon works would be a plus
- Advanced level Excel required