Commercial Programme Manager, Revenue Operations, Fund Services, London, £65,000 - £75,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, are looking to recruit an experienced candidate - with a working knowledge of London's intermediary market - to join their growing team. Based in a fantastic City location (in one of the capital's most iconic buildings!), this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client manage over 17,000 structures for 8,000+ clients, and have a global footprint covering over 20 countries. They are a massive name in their industry and make a fantastic addition to any aspiring CV. Due to their continued growth, they are now seeking the right candidate to work with their CRO, sales team and client-facing teams to grow revenue from intermediaries in line with commercial targets. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Building long-term, stable and fruitful relationships with the intermediary and advisor universe already operated in, to maximise revenue growth
- Driving the acceleration of revenue generating intermediary relationship management to deliver sales success
- Developing a strategic intermediary programme that identifies key intermediaries to target revenue growth
- Ensuring all key intermediaries are effectively managed at a central and local level to understand linkages, build relationships and improve cross-selling across the group
- Segmenting, analysing and mapping the intermediary base to identify where the company has established connections, and where there are opportunities to deepen relationships
- Ensuring that all key advisors have an account plan in place with sales leads
- Developing success KPI's
- Growing referrals and revenue from intermediaries in line with commercial targets
- Working closely with BD support team to ensure that all data relating to advisors and their linkages to clients is maintained in Salesforce
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Degree in Business Management/Analytics or similar equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years' experience of working in professional services
- Strong understanding of the London intermediary landscape
- Experience using Salesforce
- Fantastic communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills (advanced Excel)
- Detail driven with strong organisational skills
- Fun, sociable personality
Our client are offering an incredibly competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000, and are ideally looking for someone whom is keen t progress within a global, growing business. Our client are looking to move incredibly quickly on this position, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!