You are an ambitious Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator with the ability to identify needs and confidently persuade and influence others, but what’s important to our client is that you can do it without appearing aggressive or arrogant, you will be looking to join an independent agency who pride themselves on being different from the rest by providing a first class bespoke service.
Set in a fabulous location Kidbrooke Village, which if you don’t know it is a superb place to live, and therefore a great place to sell or Let Property, with its close proximity to both Blackheath and Kidbrooke stations, which gives great access to central London for commuting and a lovely walk to Greenwich not so far away this is a great party of the city to be an estate agent!
How many years’ experience do you need?
Ideally you will have a minimum 4-5 years experience as a Sales Negotiator, ideally with Propertymark qualification and lettings experience would be beneficial. This company is great for internal promotion so if your dreams are to become a Sales and Lettings Manager, Head of Sales and Lettings, Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager, then what are you waiting for.
- Professional, ambitious, enthusiastic and optimistic persona
- Proactive, organised and result driven
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Excellent people skills and able to build long lasting relationship with clients
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place.
- Knowledge and understanding of new build properties would be an advantage
- Good track record of meeting sale target
If you are interested in this Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis for an informal discussion.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.