Account Manager (Partner Success Manager)
Our client is an international technology company that designs, manufactures and sells video telematics products used by commercial and public-sector fleets to help improve driver safety and business productivity. Products include risk detection, fleet tracking, and driver safety programs that use artificial intelligence and analysts to identify risky driving behaviours and report real-time fleet information.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a dynamic profile to join their European team in the UK who will be responsible for the overall experience and success of their resell partners. This role acts as a project manager for all partner related needs and orchestrates cross-functionally across all departments within the company to ensure the success of the reseller. The Partner Success Manager will represent the voice of the partner within the company, ensuring that partner needs are taken care of, and requirements are fully integrated.
You’ll Get To:
- Act as primary operational contact to assigned partners
- Provide general sales support, training, and on-boarding of resellers, including product demos and demos of operational support systems.
- Build positive relationships resulting in high levels of engagement with assigned partners
- Serve as a point of escalation for partner issues
- Schedule and facilitate monthly and quarterly business reviews, and develop a forecast
- Own inventory, forward and reverse logistics critical issues, and questions
- Deliver high levels of partner satisfaction
- Perform other duties assigned
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience desired
- 3-5 years’ experience in an account management role within a fast-paced, product or SaaS environment
- Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills
- Experience working with all levels of an organization
- Proven success leading sophisticated projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to drive teamwork to get results in diverse, fast paced environments
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP from a business user perspective; Salesforce and NetSuite a plus.
- Strong technical acumen: ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Flexibility to travel one to three times per quarter (post-COVID)
- Experience with managed services, trucking, and fleet industry is highly preferred
Our client is powered by cutting-edge technology and great people. The team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.