Broker Manager - Asset Finance
Salary to £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
A highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets is looking to recruit a Broker Manager.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with brokers and small ticket vendor / dealer partners to deliver best in class pre sales support in order to maximize volumes and profitability.
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to build relationships and prioritise work will be key to their success.
The successful candidate will;
- Work alongside and provide support to develop and maintain existing broker/reseller programmes in terms of relationship and business volume.
- On a day to day basis build strong personal relationships with dealer / broker partners and ensure the team becomes the first internal point of contact for proposals, quotations, documentation, risk queries and appeals.
- Proactively make telephone calls to dealer / broker partners to ensure a consistent and high level of service, this is managed on a daily basis to ensure quality calls are being made and recorded on the appropriate data gathering system
- Ensure the team manages dealer / broker pipelines by calling and contacting the introducers within the agreed timescales for the relationship or on a regular basis, and actively close deals by discussing the requirements of the broker and end-user customer.
- The team must be able to produce regular reports on the pipeline and make accurate forecast predictions for their region/broker/dealer for a month/quarter/annual basis.
You will have a proven track record within Asset Finance.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies