About the Junior Account Manager
My client is a fast growth tech company based in the heart of London. In a brand new digital savvy office they have a fantastic working environment for their employees including ping pong tables, team lunches and beers on a Friday!
They have a tech first approach allowing their SME clients to get quick and efficient access to funding using the digital platform which allows them to grow and expand!
As the Junior Account Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Working with customers to help them apply for funding for their business
- Communicating with business owners daily, ensuring they have all the necessary information to submit a complete application
- Explaining the financing offers we make and answering any questions the customer has throughout the process.
- Working with a variety of enterprise technology platforms who act as my clients partners ensuring they are passing leads over to the business
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Manager are:
- Target-driven with a strong sales mindset.
- Excellent communication skills - with the ability to interact via phone and email.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Sociable, with a desire to work in a company with a great culture
- Comfortable in Microsoft excel.
For more information about Junior Account Manager please get in touch or to apply send your CV now.