Reporting to Regional Sales Manager
Altrix is new and exciting business looking to revolutionise the way NHS hospitals recruit nurses for temporary shifts. Altrix is a technology led agency that enables our fully compliant, RGN and Specialty nurses to accept shifts via our world class app.
Altrix has created an Uber like technology that hospitals use to upload available shifts for nurses. In order to supply these nurses Altrix is building the UK’s largest database of compliant, ready to work RGN and Specialty nurses, and we need your help. We are currently looking to hire a Nurse Recruiter to join our dedicated team.
- Develop relationships with new and existing nurses growing and expanding the database.
- Identifying and executing opportunities to acquire new nurses through headhunting, referrals, database and conferences.
- Ensure nurses are compliant with relevant authoritative guidelines and current legislation, both prior to embarking on work for Altrix and remaining compliant both during and after placements.
- Maximise your time spent on high value revenue generating activities.
- To accurately record all contact with nurses into our CRM system (Bullhorn)
- Meet monthly agreed targets based on billings and invoicing along with KPI’s based on:
- To ensure accurate and concise communication of any nurses you are working with to your manager.
- To manage a positive presence on the desk - motivating self and others and to work together to work together as a team with your colleagues and provide full support to your team manager.
- To review agreed objectives/ action plan on a monthly basis to ensure they are reflective of evolving business requirements.
- Continually develop own knowledge and skills in line with departmental, organisational, market and customer requirements.
Key skills and attributes:
- Some work experience in a customer facing job such as a call centre, restaurant, bar work or sales.
- You will have the ability to build rapport and grow long standing relationships based on trust and loyalty.
- You take pride in meeting targets and KPI’s.
- You have a structured approach to sales.
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- You are self-motivated with a naturally positive attitude.
- You take an interest in industry wide news, developments and market changes.