* Managing the entire onboarding process for new customers
* Consistently looking at ways the client onboarding experience can be improved
* The chance to work as part of a small, sociable, and tight-knit team
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs in London? Want to join an award-winning tech startup voted one of the Future 50 of Britain's most disruptive businesses This revolutionary FinTech business are on the lookout for a proactive and personable Account Manager to join their burgeoning London team - if it sounds like you, apply today!
In this Account Manager graduate job, you will be joining a London-based FinTech startup who are disrupting traditional credit control processes and their associated outcomes. Over the last few years, they have helped hundreds of businesses make better credit control decisions, save time, and take the best chasing actions to boost their cash flow. Having experienced huge success already, the company are now developing and delivering a leading SaaS solution, powered by big data-informed intelligence, automation, and AI.
In this Key Account Manager graduate job, you will play a pivotal role in managing the core client base-you will be tasked with building partnerships with accounting and bookkeeping firms and taking responsibility for ensuring each client is getting the most from their subscription. On a day-to-day basis, you will be providing demos of the product for your client base and will be their first point of contact for all questions/ queries. It is essential that you have exceptional people skills, as well as the ability to work well autonomously, as you will be taking on a lot of responsibility in this role, dealing with a range of different clients and will be the driving force for client retention.
In this Client Account Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the entire onboarding process for new customers, beginning to end - from product demonstration to configuration to training, ensuring customers get setup, and experience value.
* Nurturing the client relationship and ensuring that the client understands the benefits of the platform and how the software works
* Delivering regular product training sessions (through 1-2-1 client sessions, weekly webinars,
* and other methods) which educate and enable new users
* Consistently looking at new ways the client onboarding experience can be improved and finessed
* Developing your understanding of your craft and commercial space - delving into what Accountants are looking for from their partnership
* Collecting product feedback and sharing this with the relevant parties
* and belief in the product.
* Keeping on top of necessary admin and CRM management
* Commercial office-based experience in a B2B client focussed role - ideally as a Customer Success Manager of Account Manager.
* A 2.1 from top 50 university
* Strong commercial and business acumen with an instinct for opportunity - some commercial work experience would be a plus
* Experience in using HubSpot CRM to track Customer engagement would be a huge plus
* Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in-person and over the phone
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* An enthusiasm to work as part of a small, tight-knit team
Benefits of the Job
* A fantastic starting salary of between £27,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
* The chance to work as part of a small, sociable, and tight-knit team and make a real impact from day one
* A flat structure where everyone's opinion genuinely matters
* The chance to forge a career in account management
Looking for Senior Account Executive graduate jobs and want to work for one of London's most exciting tech startups? If you're personable and ambitious, with an interest in FinTech, apply for this Account Executive job in London today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.