£20,000p.a. pro rata
Maternity Cover, Part Time
* Do you have experience in using KashFlow accounting software?
* Are you wanting to have a fantastic work-life balance and provide great bookkeeping?
* Do you want to work for an expanding, successful business in Leicester?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with our client who are a prestigious and award-winning organisation based on the outskirts of Leicester City Centre.
They are now seeking a bookkeeper one day per week to cover maternity leave, The successful candidate will have experience working with KashFlow accountancy software and work well as part of a team.
Role & Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
* Regular processing of purchase and sales invoices and dealing with all bookkeeping aspects
* Credit Control
* Making Bank Payments
* Monthly Bank Reconciliations
* Payroll administration
* Posting Journals – Wages/Prepayments/Accruals
* Supplier Processing
* VAT Processing & Reporting
* Kashflow Accounting to Trial Balance
* Produce Monthly reports to Management
* Produce Debtor & Creditor Reports to enable effective cashflow for the company
About You as the Bookkeeper:
* Experience in using KashFlow is essential
* Proven Bookkeeping experience.
* Work effectively as part of a team & communicate efficiently with others.
* Manage your allocated work, prioritise & operate in an organised method with great attention to detail.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you