This is a challenging and rewarding role for an ambitious logistics manager looking to join a fast-growing business and gain experience in delivering real results in a challenging environment.
We would love to meet someone with:
• BA Degree
• Strong Excel ability
• Able to deliver at pace, sometimes with imperfect information
• Strong planning skills
• Analytical when providing commentary on reports.
• Experience in working in the logistics and aviation field.
• Any additional speaking language is an advantage
What can we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Flexible hours
• Working in a fast-growing both UK and International business
Information regarding this vacancy:
Working location:CAMDEN, LONDONType of employment:Full-time work, part-time workLength of contract:PermanentType of employment:Employment contractSalary:£20,000.00-£100,000.00 per yearBenefits:Sales commission, Notebook, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, International conferencesRequired education:Bachelor