Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
As a City Spa Therapist, you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and wellbeing treatments. You will be confident with facials, massages and nail treatments. As a therapist with Champneys, you will be given excellent training and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
* To have a thorough knowledge of our environment, advising customers accordingly.
* To maximise sales at all times to achieve or better budgetary targets.
* To carry out Spa treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
* To give professional advice to clients and promote available treatments.
* To promote products, provide premier clients with skin consultation appointments along with a full home care prescription.
We require you to be qualified in the following:
* Previous experience working in a Spa or Beauty salon is essential
* NVQ Level 2 qualified
Weekend working is on a rota basis.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
* Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
* Champneys experiences
* App technology for all our essential forms
* In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
* Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
* Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
* Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
* Complimentary Spa Day
* Exceptional discount on Champneys products
* Great discounts on our partner products
* Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
* Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
* Mental Health Awareness Days
* Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
* Merlin Entertainments Attraction
* Introduce a friend incentive
* Long Service celebrations
* Professional Uniform
We currently have Part Time & Casual contracts available