Our client is a well-established, forward thinking accountants based in Grimsby, providing quality accountancy and payroll services to a variety of clients locally and nationally. Due to growth they have a vacancy for an experienced Book Keeper.
The purpose of this role is to undertake the preparation of bookkeeping for a variety of clients, working to a high standard whilst in a fast-paced environment, the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail is essential.
· Preparation of bookkeeping for clients from the office and occasionally client premises
· Preparation of VAT returns and any other duties needed to provide client service
· Ensure queries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
* Communicate via email and phone; representing the company at all times
· Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all clients
· Actively work as part of the Company team
· Undertake administration and support duties as necessary
* Experienced in book keeping is required, either in practice or industry
* The ability to multi-task to a high standard, dropping in and out of tasks as required
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment is desirable
* Experience using Xero would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Be well organised and systematic in approach to administrative functions
* Take the initiative and a solution orientated approach when resolving queries
* Prepared to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent spelling and numeracy is required
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Appoint Consulting is a Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working