A leading fund manager is seeking an Italian speaking Marketing Assistant to join their growing EMEA Marketing team.
The team is responsible for building the brand, building product awareness and helping to drive sales in tandem with the firm’s sales operation. The team is tasked with using all aspects of the marketing mix and is responsible for marketing to intermediated, wholesale and institutional segments across the UK, continental Europe and Latin America. You will be working directly with the Italian Channel Marketing Manager as part of a 20+ strong channel marketing team.
You will support the Marketing Manager for Italy to deliver the wholesale marketing strategy and operations to fund selector, financial advisers, and GFI audiences across the Italian Market.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the marketing manager to execute the marketing plan and to produce, update or localise content that supports the sales strategy
- Work with the wider marketing functions to ensure successful delivery of campaigns and advertising activities
- Work with Compliance to ensure marketing materials and collaterals comply with all relevant regulatory requirements of FCA and CONSOB
- Support the translation process and proofread translated content
- Ensure the Italian websites are accurately updated and maintained
- Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Assist with events preparation as required (e.g. marketing materials, banners, merchandise etc.)
- Manage and track invoices within marketing budget
- Ensure lists for email communications and event invitations are up to date and comply with GDPR rules
- Understand brand, regulatory, compliance, TCF and financial requirements (FCA and CONSOB)
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
The role requires:
- Fluent in Italian Language essential
- Degree in Marketing preferable
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Able to work independently on small and moderately complex projects
- Some planning and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an effective team
- Understand the need to prioritise and manage expectations
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and developing good level of networking skills (internal teams, stakeholders and peers, and external third parties)
- Client centric approach through all marketing work