Hiring a Bookkeeper to assist with Bookkeeping, Payroll & VAT work!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Bookkeeper to work based from Chard, Somerset for a friendly, well established and market-leading accountancy firm!
The working hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00 pm. The annual salary is £25,000 -£32,000 per annum DOE.
* The role will involve a whole range of bookkeeping services including but not limited to;
* Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
* Monthly or quarterly management accounts.
* Bank reconciliation.
* Cash flow forecasting.
* Profit and loss reporting.
* Debtors and creditors reporting.
* Ensuring clients are compliant with HMRC and digital tax regulations.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* You may be AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
* A minimum of 2 years finance experience.
In return, you will benefit from:
* Free on-site parking
* Up to 5 weeks holiday
* Christmas shut down
* Wellness Programme
* Sick pay
The closing date is 18th July 2022.
To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Jack Beaugie. If you have the transferable skills required from a practice background Jack will call and email within 48 hours with more information and discuss this with you confidentially.