Business Development Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + plus commission & benefits package
Office Based – Edgware
Our client was founded in the early 80’s as a global packaging manufacturer that focuses on flexible packaging, which now has a strong hold on 5 continents. They are now seeking a Business Development Manager to develop new business and develop some existing accounts. The role has come about due to the expanding nature of the business.
- You will have a proven experience in developing and winning new business in the UK/Europe
- You will be driven to succeed and will also have the ability to work with a highly effective sales support team in order to maximise the service of the company
- You will be able to manage your time and diary effectively to achieve set KPI's
- You will be working with internal stakeholders on an international scale to ensure a smooth transition through the sales process
- Taking ownership of exploring and utilising insights from the customer Supply Chains to highlight opportunities, risks and demands.
- Promote the company and its business.
- Experience in winning business and working with key stakeholders
- Ideal packaging experience should be in flexible packaging with experience of pouches.
- Exceptional material knowledge
- Develop the reseller network
- A proven track record in sales
- Understanding of Supply Chain/ Asset Management
- Advanced knowledge of CRM and other complex systems
- Strong presentation skills
Our client is offering a salary reflecting experience with a car, laptop, phone and other added benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or wish to receive further information please contact Sean Turton on or email a copy of your current CV to