We are working with a growing software company in the hospitality sector who have managed to thrive during the pandemic and are now ready to take advantage of the opening up of restrictions and growth in the travel sector. This business have won multiple business awards and are now growing their marketing team.
Looking for a Product Marketing manager who is excited by the prospect of lots of autonomy and the opportunity to significantly influence the direction of the business.
If you want to accelerate your development as a Product Marketing Manager, you couldn't find a better place to learn and grow. By working closely with the founders, you'll get first-hand insight into the decisions that turn an entrepreneurial idea into a high-growth start-up.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Communicate the storyand vision of products across their internal and external channels, and work with the wider marketing team to ensure that customers understand the value of all parts of the Platform.
- Craft convincing, persuasive pitch materials for their global sales teams in New York, London and Singapore.
- Produce high-quality content (blogs, emails, website content, and more) that engages hotels and generates inbound interest. You'll also help to plan and develop the editorial calendar and regular newsletter comms.
- Actively monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for new content, product features or potential improvements to the strategy.
- Coordinate communication and feedback between the market-facing teams (Sales & Customer Success) and product development squads, prioritizing requests and translating technical concepts into simple, impactful training and comms.
- Build and monitor reports that track the impact of product marketing on the sales and renewal cycle and identify areas for improvement.
Offering share options as part of the package and flexible to work from home a few days but must be ready to come into the office on a weekly basis.