- Customer Success Manager - SaaS
- £38,500 per annum
- 12 month Contract
- Role based in London once offices re-open
Working for a Global Software Solutions and Insight company we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join their team. The company is one of the fastest growing tech companies and don’t plan to stop that anytime soon with over 25 offices worldwide and over 5,000 employees they really are a force of nature at what they do and it’s a fantastic time to join them on their journey.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) takes a pivotal role with customers and is the beating heart of the company’s #1 priority - Customer Success. He/she guides customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-time decision making that today's businesses demands. CSMs are there to ensure our customers get the best possible value from their investment - you will be accountable for the adoption phase for our customers.
This is not an average CSM role. By engaging at the Exec Level with customers, you will own the customer relationship whilst partnering with the Sales Team. You will set customers on a journey which will align with their strategic goals and help them achieve their objectives across any digital domain. CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and organizational impact of the company software.
Our Customer Success Manager can:
- Drive the company’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programmes.
- Establish joint success plans and help develop best practices.
- Cohere and manage adoption across business units.
- Ensure customers’ end users, developers and administrators are trained and supported.
- Creation & operation of the Success Framework within the customer organization.
- Help develop the roles and governance required to ensure customer success.
- Develop and exalt metricised success stories from use cases.
- Continue to show customers the art of the possible with their machine data.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with exec stakeholders.
- Be the single voice of the customer back into the business, requiring liaison across every internal department
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- You possess experience in a related Customer Success function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions within a broad customer base comprising Fortune 500 to start up / scale up organisations. You will have successfully driven customers to achieve the as-yet unexplored.
- The ideal candidate will come from a small SaaS company or at the very least have a strong understanding of how SaaS works
- You will be a relentless learner - both inside and outside of work; this will be your trophy career learning experience.
- You will have been involved with business transformation programmes, encompassing people, process and technology.
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation.
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly customer orientated.
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers towards success.
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the company values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Security, Applications, DevOps, IT Operations etc
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and their cloud equivalents.
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful.