* Researching clients to understand their project and the funding options
* Seek new business opportunities through client referrals
* £2,000 yearly training budget
Looking for technology Account Management jobs in London and want to join a rapidly growing FinTech startup? Apply to this fantastic Account Manager job in London today!
In this Client Account Manager job in London, you will be joining a market-leading startup that helps several hundred innovative tech companies make the most of government R&D funding schemes. They are experts in the world of R&D tax credits, and over the course of the last 10 years, the company have raised over £120 million for over 600 companies - maintaining a 100% success rate across the board. They operate across various industries such as Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Chemicals, Engineering, Food Technology, Construction, Data Science, Software and Electronics Heavy Industry and Automotive.
In this Key Account Management role, you'll be working with some of their most important and interesting clients. You will be expected to quickly gain a deep understanding of the R&D funding schemes as well as the particulars the services on offer.
Moreover, you'll be working to help define and enhance processes, and then execute them across your client base. Lastly, you'll be tasked with cross-selling and upselling to maximise the value of your accounts. This is an incredibly consultative role as you'll be helping clients gain funding opportunities or funding product for cutting-edge tech companies.
In this Sales Manager opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
* Researching clients to understand their project and the funding options available to them
* Facilitate meetings to ensure the client and delivery team get the information they need
* Spend time catching up with your clients to make sure they feel cared for
Seek new business opportunities through client referrals to bolster our database
Propose a change to delivery processes to enhance the service
* Scan team communications, see one of your client's names pop up, and get involved
* Work with the delivery team to collate the client info needed to complete a project
* Facilitate debriefs with the delivery team to ensure expectations are clear in order to get projects over the line
* Proactively fill in CRM and keep all deals up to date, and schedule activities for the week
* Updating and changing company policies to speed up delivery process
* Sharing a passion for technology and new areas of development that you encounter daily with the team, so that everyone is up-to-date with cutting edge tech
* A university degree
* 2+ years experience in an Account Management, Business Development, Recruitment or Project Management position with full sales cycle experiences.
* Experience ideally in a related field such as finance, FinTech or SaaS.
* Experience in handling multiple calls and inbound emails every day
* CRM administration skills (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive)
* Confident speaking about all things tech
* An independent self-starter who loves finding new ways of engaging clients
* Confidence working with minimal supervision
* Excellent organisational skills - you must be able to efficiently work across multiple projects
Benefits of the Job
* A competitive starting salary of between £32,000- £35,000 depending on experience
* Annual bonuses
* Up to 6 weeks holiday each year
* £2,000 yearly training budget
* Weekly "lunch force" allowance
* Season Ticket Loan
* The chance to work with some of the coolest and most innovative technology startups around
Looking for graduate Account Manager jobs in London and want to join an exciting FinTech startup? If you're a proactive graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Account Manager tech startup job in London today!
Discover more Sales & Business Development Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.